To get started with Evolve, you will need to create an account using a personal email address. Signing up is 100% free and it only takes a few minutes.
Please note: create a user account only for your personal use, even if you are representing a company, client or relative.
To sign up for Evolve, please follow the following instructions:
- Open a web browser (including on a mobile device), and go to: www.evolvepermit.ca
- Please note, Evolve is currently supported on Google Chrome, Safari, and several others. Evolve is not currently supported on Internet Explorer.
- Click "Register" near the righthand side of the screen, as can be seen below:
- Enter a personal email address. It is imperative that you have access to this email account. Please try to refrain from using work/company emails. This will help avoid any potential access issues in the future. Once you have inputted an email address, please hit “continue”, as can be seen below. Please note, to be able to continue, you must agree to Evolve's Terms of Service by checking off the "Yes, I agree to the Terms of service" checkbox.
- Once you have logged in to Evolve, please check your email mailbox. There should be an email from Evolve waiting for you. If you cannot locate the email in your inbox, please check your junk mail and/or spam folder.
- Once you have located the message, please open it and complete your registration by clicking the “Complete Registration” button. Please note that this link is only valid for 24 hours. The email should look like this:
- Once you click the "Complete Registration" button, you will be redirected to an Evolve webpage where you will be asked to fill in your personal information and type your desired password for your Evolve account.
- If you are a professional user and will be using Evolve for work, check the “I am an Architect, Engineer, BCIN Designer, Consultant, Contractor or similar” checkbox. This checkbox can be found near the bottom of the page, as can be seen here:
- You will then be asked to fill in a few extra fields, which will make using Evolve easier in your projects and applications.
- Once you have inputted all of the required information, please click the “Complete registration” button.
Congratulations, you are now finished the registration process and can begin using Evolve! You will now be redirected to your personal dashboard in Evolve.
If you simply forgot the password to your registered and confirmed Evolve account and require instructions on how to reset your password, please click here.