In the event you have forgotten the password to your registered and confirmed Evolve account, please follow these instructions:
- On a web browser other than Internet Explorer, please go to Evolve’s main homepage at www.evolvepermit.ca
- Click “Forgot your password?” located on the right side of the scree, as can be seen below:
- Enter the email address associated with your Evolve account, and hit “Continue”, as can be seen below:
- Check your email inbox, a password recovery email from Evolve should be waiting for you. The email contains a password recovery link. Please note, this link is only valid for 24 hours after it is sent. If the link is not used within 24 hours, the password recovery process will need to be completed again from step 1. The recovery email should look like this:
- In the password recover email, please click “Reset Password”.
- You will then be automatically redirected to an Evolve password reset page. Please enter a desired password for your Evolve account. Please note, Evolve only accepts moderate or strong passwords.
- Once you have successfully entered a moderate or strong password, please click “Rest and login”, as can be seen below:
- Success! You have now updated your Evolve password and will automatically be redirected to your Evolve dashboard.
If you have not set up an Evolve account and require instructions on how to set up one, please click here.