To add attachments to an application
- Find the title "Attachments" in the bottom of the application view. List of the necessary attachments is located below the title.
- To add the attachments, click "See all attachments."
- Drag and drop files on the screen or choose "Click here" to select files from your computer.
- You can upload multiple attachments at the same time. Maximum individual file size is 100 MB.
- Select a type for each attachment in the drop-down.
- Sometimes a document contains multiple required drawings. You can select multiple types for one attachment in type selection.
- You can also add a drawing number as well as a description for the attachment.
- Finish by clicking "Done".
Note: There is a guard, that checks that all required attachments are uploaded before the application can be submitted. Please check that you have all the required attachments in place.
Note: When documents are uploaded, they are transformed to PDF/A format, which is the official archive format. Please check that the PDF/A version is complete. The file formats that Evolve converts to PDF/A: PDF, image files (png, gif, tiff, jpeg), MS Office, Open Office. The original file is also available in the attachments page.