If you need to cancel your inspection requests, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into Evolve at www.evolvepermit.ca
- Chose the subject application from your existing APPLICATIONS by clicking on it.
- Now that you are in the application, your view should look similar to the image below
- Find the inspection you would like to cancel from the list of upcoming inspections
- Click the Modify request button. Every upcoming inspection has one of these buttons. If you cannot find this button, please refer to the image below
- When you click the Modify request button, the Edit or cancel inspection request window appears. It should appear similar to the image below
- To cancel the inspection request, please check-off the I want to cancel this request box located near the bottom of the Edit or cancel inspection request window
- Optional – add a reason for why you are canceling the inspection request in the box by typing
- Now, please click the Cancel now and close button which should now be highlighted in red
- The inspection request is now canceled
NOTE: The inspection request cancelation is recorded and appears under the inspection. Please be mindful of how many times you cancel inspection requests.