We can all appreciate the importance of good communication. That’s why Evolve keeps you informed about important updates regarding your applications. Below you will find when and how you will be notified about important updates regarding your applications.
Evolve will notify via email when the following occurs:
- Application Status Change. More specifically, all parties of the application will be notified of the following status changes:
- From DRAFT to SUBMITTED
- From SUBMITTED to IN REVIEW
- From IN REVIEW to READY TO ISSUE
- From READY TO ISSUE to PERMIT ISSUED
- When an application has been DELETED
- When an application is in WITHDRAWAL REQUESTED status
- When an application is in WITHDRAWN status
- When a NEW INSPECTION HAS BEEN ADDED to the application
- Application is either Deleted by the applicant or Rejected by the Municipality. All parties of the application will be notified.
- Changes Requested for submitted attachments. All parties of the application will be notified.
- Invitation to Collaborate on a project. Only those invited to collaborate will be notified.
- Confirmation of Inspection Request. This note is only sent out the party which requested the inspection and is only sent out if the Municipality decides to send out a note
- An Order to Comply has been issued to you.
NOTE: Update emails should be found within your main email inbox, however, if you cannot locate them, please refresh your email and check your spam/junk folders.